These general terms and conditions apply to the Internet services offered by the operator of the domain SuperSeven.net, from now on referred to as the operator.
Other general terms and conditions of the contractual partner will not become part of the contract even if the provider does not expressly object to them. A written announcement is required at [email protected] if the contractual partner wishes to agree to different terms and conditions with the operator.
All offers of the operator are free of charge, subject to change, and non-binding at all times. Written confirmation from the operator is necessary if extensions, changes, or other side agreements are made legally effective.
3. Services Offered
- Service description: The Operator enables free and/or advertising-financed gaming at any time via the website https://superseven.net. Prior registration and/or a software download is not necessary.
- Adjustment of the Range of Services: Services can be expanded, changed, or improved by the provider. The scope is at the discretion of the provider. Likewise, the provider can reduce the service range at any time or stop it entirely.
- Service Provision: The Provider acts at the best of knowledge and belief when providing services to the customer. If there are problems that restrict the platform’s operation without the provider being able to influence it and/or caused by force majeure, the services provided are not guaranteed. The provider always strives to offer a technically flawless process.
- Other Benefits: In addition to the services described, the provider does not provide any additional services. At the same time, the user has no obligations. There is, therefore, no claim to benefits.
- Definition of Access: The SuperSeven.net platform can be accessed free of charge. This is currently the case and will not change in the future. As compensation for this offer, there is supplemental income generation from our advertising partners.
- Competition: To participate in competitions on https://superseven.net, the conditions of participation of the provider must be accepted. The judges’ decision is final. Participation in this is only possible via email. By participating, you consent to further contact for advertising and marketing purposes. However, this consent can be withdrawn at any time. The provider reserves the right to check the contact details of the participant for accuracy. To take part in a raffle for non-cash prizes, it is also necessary to add the name and address to the information, as these are mandatory for sending the prize should one be awarded.
4. Obligations and Duties of the User
The user is obliged to use the service properly. For the user, this includes in particular:
- The distribution of advertising and spam on this platform is prohibited by the user.
- The use of advertising-suppressing software is prohibited.
- According to legal and official requirements, users play under their own responsibility.
- Users are required to maintain custom and decency towards all persons.
- These games simulate gambling and shall not be played by users under 18 years of age.
Users and/or advertising partners may have integrated links to other websites on the website. As a provider, SuperSeven.net expressly distances itself from the content of these third websites. The following applies here: The provider does not influence these linked pages concerning the content and their design. This separation also applies to all inactive, hidden links and their sub-pages, including any text links, banners, or other references.
6. Fee Regulations
At SuperSeven.net, the focus is on entertainment and fun. The offerings on https://superseven.net are therefore free of charge and subject to change.
If the provider fulfills their obligations, he is not liable for slight negligence. A guarantee of permanent availability and claims for compensation are permanently excluded by the provider if he is not responsible for system failures or has not caused them through gross negligence. Liability is still excluded in the event of delays and/or breakdowns due to force majeure, or unpredictable, temporary impairments that cannot be attributed to the provider, including strikes, lockouts, official orders, legal procedures, internal corporate action, the complete or partial selection of the network and communication structures and gateways of other providers, that are necessary for the provision of services is one of them. The provider assumes no liability for the loss of data stored in the IT system.
8. Data Protection and Copyright
The programs, texts, layouts, graphics, scripts, programs and sounds used on SuperSeven.net are protected by copyright. They are subject to the respective copyright regulations. Third-party use is only possible with the prior approval of the provider. It should be noted that such approvals can also be revoked at any time if they are not used.
9. Right of Withdrawal
The offer on www.superseven.net is free of charge, non-binding, and subject to change. Furthermore, access to the game platform https://superseven.net is not tied to any registration or transfer of personal data. All information provided by the user can be revoked at any time.
10. Contacting Us
- NM Group, Triq Luqija, SWQ 2332, Malta
- Email: [email protected]
11. Final Provisions
Severability clause: should individual provisions of these general terms and conditions be or become ineffective in whole or in part, this does not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.